Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage in Stirling
Indian Head Massage is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years. The treatment involves massage to the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, face and scalp. The client remains seated in an upright position.This massage works on significant areas of the body, especially the neck and shoulders where stress can affect major muscle groups, and it often brings immediate relief.
The main benefits of Indian Head Massage are:
- Relaxation for muscles in neck, shoulders, upper back
- Fibrous adhesions can be broken down
- Improves blood circulation therefore increases oxygen uptake in the tissues and brain
- Stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic system, helping with more effective disposal of toxins from the body
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Increases levels of alertness and concentration
- Eases mental tiredness
- Provides an overall sense of calmness, peace and tranquility
It is particularly effective in providing relief from earache, eyestrain, tinnitus, sinusitis and congestion, tension headaches, migraines, insomnia, hair loss, alopecia, psoriasis.