Swedish Massage in Stirling
Swedish body massage can be a stimulating and invigorating treatment, which also has a soothing and relaxing effect. The treatment uses different massage and manipulation techniques of soft tissues of the body to give a positive effect to the systems of the body. The treatment aims to holistically balance the body and infuse a relief to tired muscles.
The treatment aims to therapeutically benefit:
- Blood circulation: Increased blood circulation interacts with body systems transporting nutrients and oxygen.
- Lymphatic circulation: The immune system relies on the lymphatic system to create a healthy environment for cells to survive and prevent infections.
- Skin circulation: The skin is the largest of the vital organs connecting to essential nerves.
- Skeletal system: Increased circulation helps relieve joints, relieving nerves and blood supply around surrounding tissues to help support body alignment.
- Nervous system: The bodily functions connect to the nervous system. The treatment aims to connect to parasympathetic part of the nervous system to restore and conserve the body’s energy.
- Muscular tension: To help reduce tight aching muscles that may cause discomfort and to stimulate connective muscles.
- Psychological benefits: Stress, anxiety and depression. Holistic approach to promote overall wellbeing.
Our Swedish Massage Therapists are : Linda Buick, Mhairi Bruce and Lesley McAulay