What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which treats the whole person. Homeopathy can help with most complaints including physical conditions, stress and emotional difficulties.
Who delivers the therapy?
Joanne Brown. In out Stirling ClinicRead more about her here.
What are the benefits of the therapy?
- It is suitable for all patients including babies, pregnant women and the elderly.
- Importantly there are almost no contra-indications with conventional medicine; therefore when necessary, homeopathy and conventional medicine can be used alongside to give the most appropriate and effective care.
- Homeopathy has an excellent safety record and can be used to support the many discomforts in pregnancy and childbirth; such as nausea, backache, insomnia and morning sickness.
- Growing numbers of patients are choosing a more natural solution to their healthcare needs, for example those suffering from stress, anxiety or depression.
- Homeopathy is an early intervention to support you through difficult life events such as emotional shocks and grief, exhaustion and life changes, all of which can leave us prone to illness. There are now several high quality clinical trials demonstrating positive results with homeopathy.
- Several observational studies in the last few years have shown patients with mental health problems reported significant improvements after homeopathic treatment.
What is treatment like?
To understand what homeopathic treatment will entail, and how it works, read more here.