Paula Gardiner. Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)
Paula Gardiner MSc (CBT) MSc (Physiotherapy) BABCP
Qualified in the separate professions of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Neurological Physiotherapy to Masters level.
Accredited with the BABCP
- Anxiety disorders (including panic attacks, General Anxiety Disorder, Heath Anxiety Disorder, phobias)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Long term Neurological Conditions
- Functional Neurological Disorders (www.neurosymptoms.org)
Accredited CBT supervision
Paula qualified as a physiotherapist in 1993 specialising in long term conditions including Functional Neurological Disorders. Completing a Masters in Long Term Conditions in 2009.
She went on to complete a research Masters in CBT at the South of Scotland CBT Programme in Edinburgh in 2017 and has had extensive experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and now Lectures at Stirling University and Dundee University.
Paula has trained in KSA assessment with BABCP and is a fully Accredited member. In addition, she has trained in Schema Therapy and Compassion Focused Therapy.
Paula has an accessible list of publications available on the above website www.enhance-cbt.com
Current Other Posts
- Tutor and Lecturer for MSc in Psychological Therapy in Primary Care
To arrange the next steps, check availability or book a session, please email us in confidence to : firstname.lastname@example.org