Rooms for Rent
The Clinic has four spacious, well-lit and airy treatment and consultation rooms, all of which are fully equipped and centrally heated.
- Both Treatment Rooms contain a 3-section electric treatment bed, desks and hand-washing facilities, and tub chairs. Ideal for medical consultations, hands-on therapies and also talking therapies.
- The Consultation Room has 2 high-backed consultation chairs and a table. Ideal for consultations, all talking therapies and hypnotherapy.
- The Waiting Room has a sofa, captain’s chair and recliner chair. This room has also been successfully used for various courses for 8 people.
- There is also a modern fully equipped kitchen, 2 WCs and a Disabled WC.
Facilities for people with mobility challenges
For those with mobility challenges, there is easy access to a treatment room, consultation room, WC and kitchen facilities from the Dumbarton Road Entrance at the rear of the building. We have a specially built disabled-access WC . In addition, there are designated disabled parking bays immediately outside the clinic and also on adjacent Dumbarton Road.
Metered bay parking is available on Allan Park, Dumbarton Road and nearby streets. There are numerous disabled parking spaces on surrounding streets too. Car parking is also available at the Wellgreen multi-storey car park (currently £2.50 per day) and the Thistles Shopping Centre car park, both less than 5 minutes walk away. Park and Ride buses drop off very close to the Clinic too.
Travelling to One Allan Park
Stirling Train station and bus Station are approximately 10 minutes’ walk from the Clinic. Bicycles and buggies can be secured at the rear of the building.
Rental Fees and Packages
We rent each of our rooms ( 2 treatment rooms, 1 consultation room and 1 waiting room ) for full days or part days ( morning, afternoon or evening sessions of 4 hours each) as well as by the hour. Our fees start from £8 per hour.
In addition, we offer packages with the options of:
- room rental
- appointment system
- on-line booking and payment
- web presence
- social media presence
- gift voucher (on -line and hard copy)
- towels, laundry and hygiene products
Interested in renting space at One Allan Park, Stirlingshire?
We are happy to rent out each of the rooms to suitably insured, qualified and experienced practitioners in the health and wellbeing sectors.
In addition, the rooms may also be suitable for small groups, meetings or workshops.
Please contact email@example.com for more information, an informal chat, tour and rates.