Indian Head Massage
What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years. The treatment involves massage to the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, face and scalp. The client remains seated in an upright position.This massage works on significant areas of the body, especially the neck and shoulders where stress can affect major muscle groups, and it often brings immediate relief.
Who delivers the therapy?
Lesley McAuley and Andrea Lagunas
What are the benefits of the therapy?
- Relaxation for muscles in neck, shoulders, upper back
- Breaks down fibrous adhesions
- Improves blood circulation therefore increases oxygen uptake in the tissues and brain
- Stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic system, helping with more effective disposal of toxins from the body
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Increases levels of alertness and concentration
- Eases mental tiredness
- Provides an overall sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity
- Relief from earache, eyestrain, tinnitus, sinusitis and congestion, tension headaches, migraines, insomnia, hair loss, alopecia and psoriasis.